ARES Team members posing with our full-scale drop-test vehicle.
Blending the leading disciplinary specialists with cross-discipline pioneers, ARES will revolutionize our understanding of the nature and variability of the Mars atmosphere, surface and interior.
- Dr. Joel S. Levine, PI, NASA LaRC
- Dr. Diana Blaney, Co-I and Project Scientist, JPL
- Dr. James B. Garvin, Co-I, NASA GSFC
- Dr. John Connerney, Co-I, NASA GSFC
- Dr. Rick Elphic, Co-I, NASA ARC
- Dr. Ronald Greeley, Co-I, Arizona State University
- Dr. James Head, Co-I, Brown University
- Dr. Paul Mahaffy, Co-I, NASA GSFC
- Dr. Christopher McKay, Co-I, NASA ARC
- Dr. Christophe Sotin, Co-I, NASA JPL
- Dr. Steve Squyres, Co-I, Cornell University
- Dr. Michael E. Summers, Co-I, George Mason University
High altitude flight test team posing with the 50% scale airplane after the high altitude flight